Monday, May 31, 2010

Italian Dressing



Calma

is a chant I repeat over and over to myself whenever I'm frustrated, stressed, or a little bit short of breath. It's not that I speak Italian, or have any grudges against "Astagfirullah", but I just prefer saying 'Calma' out loud, despite the reckless pronounciation.


Calma.

Remember, everything's fine. You are happy, life is good.
Think about what you can do to others, instead of what others can do to you.
Okay, shoot, now I'm starting to sound all funkyfucius.

(pseudotrance mode -look how I used pseudo instead of pretend. Yeay)

Wow.
Good lord this blog is turning into the dreaded 'curhat' blog.

Okay, that is so not cool.
Okay, I am having second thoughts. Okay, I am having issues with this. Okay, this is so against the image I want to project through this blog. Okay, this is embarassing myself. Okay, well maybe I should...

Calma! Calma! Calma! Calma! Calma! Calma!

Does this shit really work?
God why does Berlusconi get to bang hot young women and jibe Finnish cuisine at the same time?

-R

PS: I knew the word from reading a volume of FANTASISTA, in which main protagonist Teppei Sakamoto shouts the word out loud to distract the opposing team's defender's concentration


No comments: